Our vision is to help women mature and become everything God has ordained them to be spiritually, mentally, physically, emotionally and educationally. We strive to give God all the glory and to live an abundant life. Our intent is to discover who we are in Christ, apply the teaching to our lives and impact the lives of others. We are jewels in His crown!
Our ministry scripture is Hebrews 10:25 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works.
How can you join us…
We want women to know that wherever they are on their spiritual journey, whether they are just starting to ask questions about God or already have a relationship with Jesus, we would like to assist them on their journey. The Crowned Jewels Ministry offers the following:
- Women of Wisdom – Intimately focused bible study group that meets every 2nd and 4th Monday’s in the Ministry Suites.
- Jewels 2 Jewels – One on One women mentoring initiative
- Pearls of Wisdom – An active Ministry small group for women 62 and older
- Elders and Ministers Wives – An extension of their spouses to offer support where needed in the ministry
- Women’s Conference – open to women of all ages to empower and strengthen their relationship with Christ and enhance fellowship bonds amongst the women
- Crowned Jewels Women’s Choir – The Women’s Choir ministers in song every 3rd Sunday in the month. Rehearsals are held Thursday evening at 7pm and Saturday morning at 10am prior to 3rd Sunday
Our ministry leaves no shortage of opportunities. In fact, we like to think anyone can find a ministry that fits their gifting and calling perfectly. Crowned Jewels Ministry gives all women an opportunity to Know, Grow, and Go.
Sister Aleana Curney – Director, Crowned Jewels
For more information about Crowned Jewels, please email the ministry at click here or contact the church office at 770.925.8600.