Below is all the information concerning 2019 New Mercies’ Next Step Scholarships Ministry scholarships and application process.
All applications must include the information and documentation below in order to be considered for the (2019 – 2020) scholarship season. Click the button below to download the available scholarships and all requirements.
Scholarship Submission Requirements:
- A copy of your college acceptance letter and a brief statement to this application stating why you should receive this scholarship (include community activates, achievements, hobbies, clubs and/or organizations). Please state, if you are selected, what you would do to pay the scholarship forward.
- Two letters of recommendation from a New Mercies, non-family member.
- List of ministries served or currently serving.
- Character Evaluation Form (to be completed by current Guidance Counselor).
- A letter of good standing from your current Guidance Counselor.
- Write a statement of purpose explaining why you are pursuing your degree of choice and what you plan to do after graduation. Please explain what makes you the best candidate to be awarded one of NMCC scholarships. (max. 300 words).
- To qualify, you must already have an acceptance letter from a college or university. If selected, you will be awarded on June 2, 2019.
All entries with required attachments have to be received on or before May 5, 2019.
Please make sure to read all requirements carefully and thoroughly. The application and scholarship requirements are due by May 5, 2019. The application is available on www.newmerciescc.org. If you have any questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com.