We strive to present holistic ministries that connect every young person, from nursery to young adults, to God.
Our Ministries leave no shortage of opportunities for those who love students and to volunteer. In fact, we like to think that anyone can find a ministry that fits their gifting and calling perfectly. Student Ministries gives all of us an opportunity to give back. We know that you are able. The question is, are you willing?
The mission of 226 Children’s Ministry is to provide an exciting environment in which students are safe, taught at an age appropriate level, and led toward knowing and accepting Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
Our focus is on equipping student from Pre-K through 5th grade with the foundational stories, laws, and commandments of Christ, in order to develop Christian disciples.
The Discovery is our breakout sessions designed to grow kids deeper in their spiritual walk from Pre-K to 4th Grade. The objective is to intentionally engage their imagination in a fun, entertaining, and unique way. The Discovery on third and fourth Sundays in conjunction with The Experience (the teens’ version).
Girl Scouts – Troop 1717
Girl Scouts of the U.S.A. is the largest, all-female serving, volunteer organization in the world. We are part of the Girl Scout Council of the Northwest Georgia, Inc., the seventh largest of 316 councils nationwide. Our mission is to develop girls into strong, self-assured women through a dynamic program, which emphasizes character, community service, leadership and respect for others.
Youth Worship Service: Every Sunday except 1st and 5th Sunday*
• The Experience: High School (Riz’n) - Location: Youth Building
• The Quest: Middle School (Starz) Students - Location: Ministry Suites
• The Discovery: Pre K – Elementary (226) Students – Location: Rm 106
• *Youth Explosion: All of Student Ministries celebrates Jesus together in Main Sanctuary – 5th Sunday
Wednesday Bible Study / iStudy: 7:00pm
• High School (Riz’n) – Location: Rm 106
• Middle School (Starz) Students – Location: Rm. #105
• Pre K – Elementary (226) School Students – Location: Classrooms