- Man on the right side.
- Woman on the left side.
- The man on the right is slightly taller than the woman representing both strength and headship.
1 Corinthians 11:3
- They come together touching and agreeing in unity and prayer over the head of Jesus Christ. Matthew 18:20
- When they come together in prayer Jesus Christ joins them in the center of that relationship. He is represented by the golden head and the crown of light.Matthew 18:20
- Gold – was the most valuable of metals. It stood for anything of great value, hence was most worthy for use in worshipping Yahweh. The head was called golden as being the most precious part of the body. 1Peter 1:7
- Crown – The crown forming the star also represents the crown of thorns. It also shows the wisdom learned over time is a crown of glory for the aged. Also representing His royalty. The Crown of life s promised to those wholove God and His son Jesus. Psalm 21:3
- Jesus is represented by the sword of iron.
- The sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God. Ephesians 6:17
- The sword is forged of iron; a symbol of strength and service and was used to build temples.
- All of these images come together to form a shield of protection and the sword to fight. The shield is for our mercy, which we depend on daily.
- The jewels in the sword are red and blue.
- Red – represent us and the piercing red for blood.
- Blue -represent the royalty of Jesus Christ.
The logo represents is a representation of our names our colors and our Pastor’s name.