• To exemplify servanthood in the church and the community
• Providing love, prayer, care, compassion and resources when needs arise
• Seeking to glorify God while empowering the body of Christ
Why We Serve
Then the King will say to those on His right hand, “Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to me. – Matthew 25:34-36 (NKJV)
• Bereavement Ministry – Funerals, Pre-Need Services, GriefShare & Rainbows
Provides the ministries of comfort and support to families experiencing the loss of a loved one.
• Counseling Ministry – Pastoral Counseling, Referral Services & Support Groups
Enhances the lives of individuals, couples and families and promotes growth in their relationship with the Lord and others as they learn to apply Biblical principles in their everyday walk.
• Health Ministry – Health Education, CPR & First Aid Training, Health Services & Screenings, Health Walks & Blood Drives
Seeks to communicate the gospel of Christ to the world through serving, promoting healthy lifestyles and developing healthy communities.
• L.I.F.E. Ministry – Mercy Seed Food Pantry, New London Nursing Home, Holiday Food Giveaway
Assists in meeting the need for food to the church congregation and the surrounding community
• Marriage Ministry – Pre-marital Counseling, Radical Love & Marriage Counseling & Events
Engages Christian couples through forums designed to promote biblical principles for marital fulfillment and understanding of God’s plan and purpose for marriage
• Ministerial Services – Communion, Baptism, Baby Dedication, Weddings & House Blessings
Administers the holy sacraments, conducts special services that mark one’s spiritual journey and celebrations, and provides leadership training to the body of Christ
• Outreach Ministry – Evangelism Training, Local Missions & Angel Tree Gift Project
Bridges the gap between the church and the community through evangelism, missions and prison outreach
• Prayer Ministry – Corporate & Intercessory Prayer, WATC TV57 Prayer Outreach, College of Prayer & Training classes
Provides opportunities for intercessory prayer and prayer training for the body of Christ
—– Click here to Send Your Prayer Requests
• Community Food Pantry – Serving The Community
4000 Five Forks Tickum, Rd. SW, Lilburn, GA 30047
Hours Of Operation:
– Saturday: 9:30 am – 11 am
– 1st Sundays: 9:30 am – 12: 15 am
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the requirements for eligibility:
– must provide a photo ID (driver’s license or state ID card)
– must provide current proof of residency (i.e. utility bill) within last 30 days
How often can I receive food?
– receive food once a month (every 30 days)
• Visitation Ministry – Home & Hospital Visits
Ministers the love, comfort and compassion of Jesus Christ to those who are hospitalized and homebound through personal contact and prayer
Need More Information?
• Phone & Fax: p: 770-925-8600 ext 123 & f: 770-925-3400
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Emergency Contact: 404-273-4593 or 404-274-4838