We will attempt to answer the most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). If there are questions that we have failed to answer for you, please let us know. You may contact the church office at 770.925.8600 or feel free click here to email us.
- How do I get to New Mercies Christian Church?
- What is the order of Worship Service?
- What do I wear to Worship Service?
- Is it possible to meet the Pastor?
- Can other organizations use New Mercies Christian Church facility space for their ministry or community meetings? What about personal use?
- What are the hours of the Bookstore?
- What does New Mercies Christian Church believe?
- I’m new in the Lilburn community and I would like to get more information about New Mercies Christian Church; what do I need to do?
- I am interested in membership; how do I become a member?
- I’m a new member of New Mercies Christian Church; what is the next step?
- Do I have to be baptized?
- How do I get connected into a small group?
- I would like to get involved in ministry; what is the next step?
- I know someone that is in need of counseling; what should I tell them?
- What does it mean to be saved?
- What is a small group?
- Do you have small groups? If so, how do I get connected?
- Which small group should I get connected to?
- When and where do small groups meet?
- Are there small groups for every member of a family?
- Why do we give and why is it important?
- What is a tithe vs. an offering?
- Can I just give one or the other when it relates to the tithes and offering?
- Who do I contact, if I am having problems with on-line giving?
- Who should give on-line?
- Is on-line giving secure?
- Can I designate my on-line giving to a special purpose or ministry?
- Will I be able to get a contribution statement for tax purposes, if I am not a member of New Mercies Christian Church?
- Will my on-line gifts be included on my annual contribution statement?