New Mercies Crowned Jewels Women’s Ministry strives to unify a diverse group of women, enabling them to display positive attributes through their relationships with one another and uniting in prayer as we mature in our personal relationship with Christ. Thus, illuminating the spark of Christ which makes us a Jewel in His crown. Our mission is to create a community that connects and fosters spiritual growth in women.
2fulfill my joy by being like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. 3 Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. – Philippians 2:2-3 (NKJV)
We want women to know that wherever they are on their spiritual journey, whether they are just starting to ask questions about God or already have a relationship with Jesus, we would like to assist them on their journey.
First Lady Aleana Curney – Director, Crowned Jewels
How can you join us…
- Women of Wisdom (WOW) is a bible study that cultivates spiritual growth through the study of God’s Word and intimate fellowship. Women of Wisdom meets every 2nd and 4th Monday of each month.
- Jewels 2 Jewels (J2J) is a mentoring program that pairs mentees and mentors for a six-month period, allowing dedicated one-on-one mentoring and spiritual growth to take place through nurturing and disciplining mentees in their walk with Christ.
- Pearls of Wisdom (POW) a community of seasoned ladies ages 60 and over. Pearls of Wisdom is our mother’s ministry who are spiritually mature prayer warriors that impart wisdom into younger women. They meet every 1st Saturday of the month.
- Contoured G.E.M.S. (CG) is a community for women who are in their early twenties to mid-thirties. Contoured Gems provides a safe environment for young adult women to strengthen their relationships while discovering their value of womanhood as they fulfill their God given purpose.
- Elders and Ministers Wives is an extension of their spouses to offer support where needed in the ministry.
- Women’s Conference is open to women of all ages to empower and strengthen their relationship with Christ and enhance fellowship bonds amongst the women.
- Crowned Jewels Women’s Choir ministers in song. Rehearsals are held Thursday evening at 7pm and Saturday morning at 10am prior to ministry.
We would love to connect you with one of these communities within the Crowned Jewels Women’s Ministry. For questions, or to get connected, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at 770-925-8600.